Is an Electric Fencing Installation a Necessity?
As part of the South Africa’s community you might be asking if you need an Electric Fencing Installed on your facility. what type of Electric fencing I might need to secure my area? which company do I Call to install an electric fence in Cape Town, Gauteng Johannesburg, Sandton, Pretoria, Krugersdorp, Orange Farm, Roodepoort, Randburg, Rustenburg, Freestate or any of the surrounding areas.
Electric fencing usages are
Electric Fencing Usages
- Contain animals within desired grazing areas.
- Separate different groups of animals.
- Enable rationing of crops and pastures.
- Fence off eroding areas, trees, rivers and roads etc.
There are four main types of electric fence system:
- Permanent Electric Fencing – uses highly conductive, corrosion resistant fence wire with wood, steel or concreted posts and high strength insulators and strainers to keep fences working effectively and looking good for a very long time.
- Retrofit/ Offset Electric Fencing – a great way to protect and extend the life of an existing conventional non-electric-fence by retrofitting it with offset electric wire.
- Equine Electric Fencing – with their more unpredictable temperament horses require electric fencing products designed specifically for their needs.
Equine Electric Fence Wire uses a smooth, large diameter coating to protect from injury and increase visibility. Semi-permanent tape & braid products provide high visibility and are lower cost again to install
- Portable Electric Fencing– easy to transport, assemble and take down, provide flexible grazing options for short-term animal control and more intense rotational grazing.
Benefits of Electric Fencing. Safety – The question of whether electric fencing provided safety or not depends on what you value. Electric fencing offers a safer alternative than conventional barrier fences such as barbed wire and woven wire. It’s less harmful than many fence types, which routinely cut, gouge and scrape livestock, leading to expensive vet bills and production losses.
Low cost of an Electric Fence.
An electric fence can perform the same task as a conventional fence using much less material. Depending on the length of the fence where the cost of the energiser may be spread over, this type of fencing generally proves to be cheaper than standard stock fencing.
Easy to build
Lower wire tension and generally lighter construction make much quicker and easier construction, especially in difficult terrain. No special ability is required making it suitable for DIY. No specialist knowledge is required and an electrician is not necessary. As long as a few simple rules are followed an effective fence may be erected by the householder.
Our Electric fences are not subjected to the same physical pressure from animals –Electric fences by Repair Paradise Installers takes into account a lot of your facility needs– and can therefore be expected to have a greatly extended service life. Are you having an old fencing which needs an upgrade? The life of old stock fences can be extended using an electric fencing outrigger. Our team is ready to help you find solutions to your fencing requirements.
Experience world wide has shown that electric fencing will contain all types of animals. This includes Elephants, bears, walrus, hippo and even snails. Educated stock develop greater respect for electric fencing than for any other type of fence.
There is no quicker or easier way to effectively subdivide a paddock for controlled grazing than with an electric fence. Fences are frequently moved on a daily or even hourly basis with high density grazing or on dairy farms.
Once your fence is properly installed and your stock are trained, the maintenance requirements of electric fencing are little different from conventional fences. A daily check on the voltage will highlight any problems with a periodic inspection of vegetation approaching the fence lines.
Less stock damage
The electric shock from your electric fence causes no physical damage to hides and pelts. If your stock is forced through the fence by veld fires or dogs, they are at less risk than with a conventional barbed wire stock fence tearing the hide to shreds incurring vet bills.
Electric Fence Cape Town improves the safety and security of your property
Live-wire electric fencing Cape Town
Electric Fencing Cape Town | Installation & Maintenance
Electric Fencing Cape Town | Security Spikes | Spike & Raise
First Line Defence Security Specialists
perimeter security solutions such as Betafence, ClearVu, palisade, vibracrete, wire mesh, wooden fencing, gates, electric fences and spikes
- electric fencing cape town
- electric fencing durbanville
- shockoloza electric fencing cape town
- Technicians for electric fencing repairs
- electric fencing supplies wholesale
- voltage electric fence
- Top electric fence Company
- electric fence companies
- cost of electric fencing cape town
- electric fence cost calculator cape town
- electric fence installers cape town
- cape town fencing contractors
- what are electric fence installation standards
- electric fencing cats
- regulations for electric fencing
- electric fencing
Get quotes from the most trusted Electric Fence Installers in Cape Town. … based in milnerton Brooklyn we specialize on installation of electrified fencing
Bishopscourt, Cape Town, 7708, South Africa Claremont, Cape Town, 7735, South AfricaObservatory, Cape Town, 7925, South AfricaPinelands, Cape Town, 7405, South AfricaRondebosch, Cape Town, 7700, South AfricaRondebosch East, Cape Town, 7780, South AfricaConstantia, Cape Town, South AfricaDiep River, Cape Town, South AfricaSandton, South AfricaJohannesburg, South AfricaPretoria, South AfricaRoodepoort, South Africa Krugersdorp, South AfricaHarfield Village, Claremont, Cape Town, 7708, South AfricaKenilworth, Cape Town, 7708, South AfricaMowbray, Cape Town, South AfricaNewlands, Cape Town, 7700, South AfricaPlumstead, Cape Town, 7800, South AfricaRetreat, Cape Town, 7945, South AfricaRosebank, Cape Town, 7700, South AfricaRosebank, Johannesburg, 2196, South AfricaWynberg, Cape Town, 7824, South AfricaTokai, Cape Town, 7966, South AfricaClear service areasCancelApply